Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 139

Thread: Life: Birthdays

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Ogreasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well I guess I'm glad to have relieved you of that... I think...
    Well anyways, anyone think people's personalities are different or determined depending on the month you were born in? I share a lot of unique traits with other November people. You guys, what do you think?
    I'm not sure what I think, its probably fake but I need superstition to justify my existence properly.

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ April 26, 2004 04:06 PM: Message edited by: CucoBerryAddict ]</font>

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think it's up there with fortune telling, astronomy and horoscopes, a bunch of BS.

    It depends on the person, not the date.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Ogreasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yep, I know its BS, I come from a Science oriented family.
    I spent over 500$HK in Shenmue II on the fortune tellers. Good times.

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT N(1): Wiseman, reincarnation.

    ROFL. Even if it existed, like one could remember.


    IRT CBA(1):

    Well anyways, anyone think people's personalities are different or determined depending on the month you were born in?

    Not at all. Post just one reason why they would.


    I share a lot of unique traits with other November people. You guys, what do you think?

    You noticed them with people of that feature alone, or they are from your family, or both. If you find something similar on anybody, the probability of that person to be of your same zodiac thingy is approximately 8.333%.


    I'm not sure what I think, its probably fake but I need superstition to justify my existence properly.

    Why? Your existence is justifiable in and of itself. You exist, that's all that matters, you don't need any further reason.


    IRT N(2): That's astrology [img]smile.gif[/img] Astronomy is the honorable Science of studying the Universe. Astrology is an old man/woman with a crystal ball that tells you you're going to lose some money because Jupiter is upset.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I bet Miguel was a dildo in a previous life, which is why he's such a perv [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Let's not start the old astronomy crap up again... the only difference now is that there's 2 people who believe it here. Make a new topic, or bump the old ones if you want.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wiseman, it was meant as a bit of satire, and sadly I've heard some people describe astronomy while calling it astrology.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just a point, Astrology does not involve crystal balls. Just charts of where each planet is. BTW, more evidence that it somehow works. Two days ago, my mum said that two planets were moving somewhere which meant a revelation will be coming up for her today. She's been sick for a few weeks now with no improvment. She hasn't taken any medience. However, today she said she feels better. I'll update you if she fully recovers soon.

    "Huh? Your 146 years old?"

    Of course, why do you think i believe in religion so much?

  8. #18
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just LOL, and keep posting birthdays

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Meant astronomy as satire as well.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Ogreasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think everyone who has been on has posted their birthdays now...
    What next?
    lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •